IMPORTANT: This License Agreement is a legal agreement between AutoRemover and You.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE. WE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OBLIGATIONS. BY INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE PRODUCT. OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Licensor grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license for each Licensed Copy to install and use the Software solely for your internal purposes. The software is licensed, not sold. No form or ownership is provided, but any right in the software is not included in the sale.
2. This Software and its source code are protected by AutoRemover's copyright and other intellectual property laws. You only acquire the right to use the Software, and you acquire no rights, express or implied, in the Software except as set forth in this License.
3. The software status is beta version. The software uses an online server for it. I reserve the right to terminate the service at any time. 24/7 warranty service is not guaranteed.
4. You acknowledge that aspects of the licensed materials, including the original design and structure, solutions for individual programs, constitute Licensor's trade secrets and/or copyrighted materials.
5. The software is provided "as is and with changes to be made". AutoRemover disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for any purpose. The User must assume all risk of using the Software.
6. AutoRemover is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may arise from the use of the Software, even if it has been informed of the possibility of any damages. The seller has ABSOLUTELY no liability of any kind.
7. Changes and all responsibility for the performance and quality of the software are beyond the scope of AutoRemover. We do not make any commitments in this regard. Any risks that may arise belong to the user. AutoRemover assumes no liability or responsibility.
8. A person/company/society can only have one account. Creating a second account is not allowed. If a second account is detected, all accounts of this person/company/community will be blocked directly. No refund will be provided, regardless of the stage of the program usage period.
9. Reverse engineering, decompilation or decomposition of this Software is not permitted.
10. You may not use the software in any illegal manner. AutoRemover is not responsible for this situation. If malicious users are detected, all your accounts will be blocked.
11. If you try to view the codes with a right click, the account will be blocked.
12. Opening the same account on more than one mobile device or browser at the same time is a cause for blocking.
13. AutoRemover is valid until the license is terminated. I reserve the right to terminate the Service at any time.
14. This License will terminate immediately without notice from the Licensor if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software.
15. If any clause or part of such clause is deemed invalid for any reason, that finding will not affect the enforceability of the remaining parts of this License, and the unenforceable clause will be severed from this license.
16. The license does not require a signature. The software is accepted upon installation and takes effect.
17. The software cannot be installed without accepting the license.
18. The terms and conditions of this License are subject to change without notice or prior permission, it is your responsibility to review it for updates or changes.
19. The parties agree to the Welsh law of the competent court (as a result of the passage by Parliament of the Welsh Government Act 2006) to settle any dispute arising out of this License.